Dickey Boats has exciting projects coming up in 2018, including some new models. Our team is continuing to grow to meet demand.
We are currently looking for a Marine Systems Technician to join our Fitout team and Service team. You may already have extensive experience in a similar role or may be part way through a qualification with a desire to keep learning and be a part of an innovative, quality driven team.
Ideally, you will:
- Have a trade qualification in Marine Systems Engineering or a related trade (or be working and studying towards)
- Have demonstrated experience in a marine industry role
- Enjoy being at the cutting edge of marine technology
- Have experience in ancillary marine systems such as generators, water makers, drive lines, exhaust systems, sewerage systems, hydraulics, steering systems etc.
- Demonstrated technical ability to complete multiple tasks independently to a quality standard
- Have the ability to work effectively on the mechanical and electrical fit out of projects
- Enjoy being hands on using your technical skills to deliver outstanding results for customers
- Have a team attitude and excellent work ethic
If you have some or all of these skills and want to further your career in a company with real possibilities for growth, there are roles at Dickey Boats available now. In these roles, you will get the opportunity to work across the entire range of Dickey boats.
For the right person, we are happy to assist with relocation to Hawke’s Bay.
If you would like to find out more, please contact Bridget Matheson at Dickey Boats on 027 836 5006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org