As a Boatbuilding Fabrication Supervisor at Dickey Boats, you will be working with and guiding a highly dedicated team of marine professionals. You will be exposed to projects of various sizes and complexity, as well as having input into the daily operations of the fabrication team and the wider Dickey Boats organisation. This role is exciting, requires a hands-on approach and will provide challenges and rewards daily.
An aluminium boatbuilding background is highly advantageous. Equally important is your ability to lead the team, achieving the quality our customers have come to expect of the Dickey Boats experience.
To be successful in the role, you will need:
• Excellent communication skills; the ability to provide guidance, knowledge and support to a diverse group of highly skilled boat builders.
• Demonstrated ability to problem solve on the fly but know when to seek advice.
• Enjoy taking a hands-on approach
• Be capable of working across various projects simultaneously
• Knowledge of aluminium welding and fabrication, ideally to a recognised international standard, and a passion for continuous improvement
• The ability to analyse, implement, maintain and lead Dickey Boats’ standards at all times
• To possess an eye for detail
• To offer good time management skills with a proven ability to maintain production efficiency
Dickey Boats is an acknowledged world-class builder of custom aluminium vessels. If you would like to be considered for a leadership role in this experienced, high-performing team, please apply by sending your updated CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please contact Will Nicholls at Dickey Boats on +64 21 577 830 for a confidential discussion.