The commercial team are now recruiting an Accounts and Commercial Administrator, a crucial position requiring a strong financial focus.
This role can offer the following to the right candidate:
· Opportunity for full-time or part-time – depending on the person
· An energetic and fast-paced work environment
· Working with a small, driven and exceptionally fun team
· Genuine progressive career opportunity, learning from highly skilled commercial professionals
· Freedom to demonstrate initiative and autonomous problem-solving
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, this is a pivotal support role in the business, ensuring the smooth running of the accounts function and overseeing the general office operation including reception.
· Accounts payable
· Financial processing and support
· Commercial support
· Payroll processing
· Reception and office operation support
Success in this role requires a high degree of independent drive, self-sufficiency and a focus on excellence.
We are a small business with a big output and team members sit across multiple functions and love learning about other areas of the business operations.
Ideally, the successful applicant will have demonstrated success across similar functions. However, less experienced candidates offering a proven history of outstanding delivery in a customer-focused role will also be considered.
Whatever your experience, a passion for learning and improvement in a business is essential. We can teach you the role; the ideal candidate will grow the position further.
As part of a small, highly motivated team, you will need to love fast-paced working environments. As such, an engaging manner when supporting our operations team with hands-on solutions is highly valued.
Candidates will need to positively contribute to the workplace culture, demonstrating personal characteristics of honesty, integrity and respect.
An interest in the marine environment or a love of boats/boating will also be beneficial.