Dickey Boats is passionate about the ocean and delivering world-class experiences for our customers. We are a small, respectful team of people committed to our craft and producing bespoke, award-winning vessels.
We are currently looking for a fabrication professional within our growing team of high performing boat builders.
About the Role:
The fabrication team is responsible for delivering the structural elements of Dickey Boats’ world-class vessels.
As an aluminium boat builder at Dickey Boats, you will be:
• Fabricating and welding aluminium vessels
• Following and developing build procedures
• Working within a small, successful team
Candidates will require organisational skills and demonstrate behaviours aligned with the company brand and workplace values.
Dickey Boats is looking for a hard-working, honest, respectful individual who brings enthusiasm to the company.
The following skills and experience are highly desirable:
• Internationally recognised qualification in alloy boat building
• Aluminium welding and fabrication skills
• Experience in the aluminium trailer boat, launch and/or shipbuilding industries
• Pride in your work environment, and quality workmanship
• A passion for boats and the marine environment
The right person will discover significant opportunities for growth and development. You will be working with people dedicated to quality and craftsmanship, delivering first-class vessels that exceed customer expectations.
Progression opportunities are always available for enthusiastic and capable individuals.