While adhering to existing processes and procedures, we expect this person to implement digital improvements and elevate communication. Your aim: to foster team engagement and enhance business productivity.
Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Recruitment and induction processes.
- Health and safety support and administration
- HR administration
- Timely and accurate payroll and administration
- Internal digital communication platforms.
In our fast-paced work setting, embracing change and multitasking are non-negotiable, especially with the ever-evolving landscape of custom manufacturing.
You’re not just seeking a job, but to be an integral part of our company's success. You recognise the vital importance of 'people and processes' within an exemplary organisation. Essential attributes include:
- Proficiency in HR administration and coordination and multitasking
- Tech and system savviness and an enthusiasm for operational efficiency
- Outstanding networking and communication skills, paired with a commitment to professionalism, trust, and discretion
To feel at home at Dickey Boats, you will be passionate about your role in the business, have real interest in the marine industry and enjoy splitting your time between the office environment and being out and about in the workshop.
Candidates with a trade or manufacturing background or a keen interest in boat building, who are looking for career change and an opportunity to influence the next generation of boatbuilders are also encouraged to apply.
If joining this exceptional team sounds like it would provide an ideal challenge, get in contact with us today for more information. The role is full-time but could be adapted to suit the right person