With a growing range of custom and innovative boats, an opportunity is now available within our high performing fitout team as a marine systems technician.
About the Role:
The fitout team consists of a variety of highly-skilled tradespeople, able to expertly fitout boats and deliver a first-class customer experience.
As a marine systems technician at Dickey Boats, you will be:
• Fitting and installing marine systems and electronics
• Working with and understanding ancillary marine systems (eg generators, water makers, drive lines, steering systems)
• Following and developing build procedures
• Developing and coaching apprentice boat builders
• Working within a small, successful team to deliver exceptional finished boats
Candidates will require organisational skills and demonstrate behaviours aligned with the company brand and workplace values.
Dickey Boats is looking for a hard-working, honest, respectful individual who brings enthusiasm to the company.
The following skills and experience are highly desirable:
• Internationally recognised qualification in marine systems
• Experience in marine electrical installations
• Experience in digital switching systems (eg CZone)
• Pride in your work environment, and quality workmanship
• A passion for boats and the marine environment
Specific to the marine systems technician role, the candidate will require excellent general finishing abilities and a craftsperson’s eye for detail.
The right person will discover significant opportunities for growth and development. You will be working with people dedicated to quality and craftsmanship, delivering first-class vessels that exceed customer expectations.